Thursday, August 30, 2012

Day Four - morning

Day four already!

I woke up late this morning, so I wasn't able to make the spinach and egg muffins which take thirty minutes to cook. I'm saving these instead for Saturday morning. This morning however, I made the classic fritatta once again. If it ain't broke....

Lunch is going to be boiled cabbage and carrots. I'm also going to clarify my butter today and there will be pictures! I seriously can't believe I've gone this long without butter. Even the day before Whole30 I didn't have butter, just baked ziti. I used to have butter every single day!

More to come, I have a kitchen to clean. -__-

2 comments:

  1. Every time I read the word 'butter,' I read it in Paula Deen's voice. Can you make the damn muffins? I want the reviews and pictures of those k thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula Deen's diabetic voice. They'll be up asap on Saturday! :)

    ReplyDelete