Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Day Three - morning

I can't believe it's already day three! Day three without bread!! Without anything bad! I was so psyched when I woke up.

I made another fritatta and threw together Seth's lunch for school. Since we ran out of chicken salad I used plain ham and homemade mayo. I felt ridiculous spreading mayo with a butterknife onto a piece of lettuce, but hey, it worked.

~No gratuitous pictures to be had because it's all repetitive~

Last night I ran to the store and forgot to pick up chicken broth. I was planning on making garbage soup, and I KNOW my stock/bouillon cubes in the pantry are more than likely chock full of sugar, so that will have to wait until tomorrow. 

Tonight I'll be making chicken thighs! I haven't decided what I want to do with them yet, but more than likely I'll simply be using paprika which is thankfully Whole30 approved.

Much more interesting dinner entry coming tonight!

2 comments:

  1. Paprika is my favorite seasoning. Legit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine too, I use it on everything, especially in wet salads, like pasta/potato salads. My favorite foods, but I don't miss them yettt!

    ReplyDelete