Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Day Fifteen

Well, this journey is officially halfway completed. While I can't say I don't miss my favorite foods, I can't deny how much I'm loving not being suffocated to death by my jeans. Is this what it feels like to be comfortable in jeans? ; )

Breakfast - omelette with peppers, onions, tomato, spinach and mushrooms. There was barely any egg ; )

Egg not pictured. Or is it....

Lunch- A mini basil turkey burger with zucchini.

Dinner was a repeat of day seven's but with perfectly cooked cauliflower.


I'm excited because I had enough for leftovers for tomorrow's lunch : )

So ready to complete the second half of the Whole30!!

1 comment:

  1. Where the fuck ARE the eggs?

    I'M ready for you to complete the second half! I'm excited!

    Now hurry up and update!

    ReplyDelete