Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Day Ten

We made it to the double digits! One third complete. Super hype.

Breakfast started off with a pepper and onion omelette.


Lunch was a mini turkey basil burger with an orange.

~Not pictured~

Originally for dinner we were going to have turkey sausage, but we ended up running to the store and got fish instead. Cod was on sale so we picked up a pound for less than six dollars ♥ I love cod when it's baked with butter and cracker crumbs. Instead, I tossed it in lemon and olive oil and sprinkled salt, pepper and basil on top.



I covered it with foil and baked it at 400F for twenty minutes. I cooked asparagus to go with it.

Ta-da!

That concludes day ten. I ended up burning one of my wax melts from Yankee Candle to cover the fish smell lol. Cheers!


2 comments:

  1. COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD ♥♥♥♥♥

    PUMPKIN SPICE PUMPKIN SPICE PUMPKIN SPICE ♥♥♥♥♥

    PUMPKIN ANYTHING COD ANYTHING ♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete