Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Day Thirty

Finally, the journey is complete. It's been a wild thirty days but the two of us feel amazing. Watching what I ate alone allowed me to lose ten pounds.

I'm not going to dive back into eating the way I used to- what would have been the point of doing the Whole30 in the first place? We've both come to a mutual decision- we plan on sticking to eating healthy meats and veggies, but we're going to allow ourselves a once in a while treat when it comes to grains, dairy and desserts. There are lots of Paleo desserts I've been eyeing and I can't wait to try them out.

I'm disappointed I haven't been able to really blog about the last half of the Whole30. My computer has decided it won't stay connected to the internet unless it's plugged in, and I didn't figure that out until a few days ago. I really enjoy blogging, so I'm going to continue and update with different recipes : )

Thanks for sticking around! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment